ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.51, representing a gain of 36.4%. On Wed, Nov 03, 2021, ADTX:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.84. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 09:03 AM in the 'PATNERSHIP' category. From Wed, Oct 20, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 25, 2021 at $3.95 with a volume of 16B+.
About ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ)
ADiTx Therapeutics Inc is a pre-clinical stage, life sciences company which focuses on prolong life and enhance life quality of transplanted patients. The firm develop products designed to induce tolerance to transplanted organs. The firm's immunosuppressive (anti-rejection) drugs has made possible life-saving organ transplantation procedures as these drugs prevent or delay organ rejection. It is also developing a technology called Apoptotic DNA Immunotherapy (ADi) which utilizes tolerogenic approach that utilizes the body's natural process of cell death, to deliver a modified antigen that signals the immune system to become tolerant to transplanted tissues.
Top 10 Gainers:
- EVAX (EVAX:NASDAQ), 95.08%
- TDH Holdings, Inc. (PETZ:NASDAQ), 79.75%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 48.96%
- RDBX (RDBX:NASDAQ), 45.06%
- NeoPhotonics Corporation (NPTN:NYSE), 38.8%
- ADTX (ADTX:NASDAQ), 36.41%
- Keros Therapeutics, Inc. (KROS:NASDAQ), 27.69%
- Concert Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (CNCE:NASDAQ), 27.43%
- ASXC (ASXC:NYSEMKT), 24.86%
- VLCN (VLCN:NASDAQ), 24.52%