DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ) shot up at $12.4, a gain of 54.6%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 31 Jul 20 at 11:31 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Thu 16 Jul 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ)
DarioHealth Corp is digital health and mobile health solutions company. It is engaged in developing The Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution platform for diabetes management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Zion Oil & Gas, Inc. (ZN:NASDAQ), 65.32%
- Betterware de Mexico, S.A.P.I. de C.V. (BWMX:NASDAQ), 60.1%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 54.61%
- O2Micro International Limited (OIIM:NASDAQ), 48%
- electroCore, Inc. (ECOR:NASDAQ), 44.81%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 41.27%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 41.24%
- Pinterest, Inc. (PINS:NYSE), 36.13%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 34.94%
- Mid-Con Energy Partners, LP (MCEP:NASDAQ), 29.62%