Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.62, a gain of 64.5%. On Mon 29 Jun 20, SHLO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.99. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 15 Jun 20 at 05:39 PM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Mon 15 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ)
Shiloh Industries Inc is a supplier of lightweighting, noise and vibration solutions to the automotive, commercial vehicle and industrial markets. It operates through Automotive and Commercial Vehicles segment.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 262.04%
- Alterity Therapeutics Limited (ATHE:NASDAQ), 103.42%
- Apex Global Brands Inc. (APEX:NASDAQ), 80.65%
- Shiloh Industries, Inc. (SHLO:NASDAQ), 64.47%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 52.5%
- Qumu Corporation (QUMU:NASDAQ), 49.58%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 41.65%
- CPS Technologies Corporation (CPSH:NASDAQ), 40.7%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 40%
- Bloom Energy Corporation (BE:NYSE), 32.36%