KE Holdings Inc American Depositary Shares (each representing three Class A) (BEKE:NYSE) jumped higher at $14.89, representing a gain of 64.3%. On Tue, Mar 15, 2022, BEKE:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $8.11. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon, Mar 14, 2022 at 11:44 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Mar 01, 2022, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu, Jan 20, 2022 at $24.85 with a volume of 17M+.
About KE Holdings Inc American Depositary Shares (each representing three Class A) (BEKE:NYSE)
KE Holdings Inc is engaged in operating an integrated online and offline platform for housing transactions and services in the People's Republic of China.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HCM Acquisition Corp (HCMA:NASDAQ), 100%
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 86.73%
- 21Vianet Group, Inc. (VNET:NASDAQ), 83.25%
- Zhihu Inc. American Depositary Shares (every two of each representing one Class A) (ZH:NYSE), 79.17%
- Kingsoft Cloud Holdings Limited (KC:NASDAQ), 72.27%
- Dingdong (Cayman) Limited American Depositary Shares (each two representing three) (DDL:NYSE), 66.67%
- JOYY Inc. (YY:NASDAQ), 66.35%
- KE Holdings Inc American Depositary Shares (each representing three Class A) (BEKE:NYSE), 64.35%
- DouYu International Holdings Limited (DOYU:NASDAQ), 60.56%
- Chindata Group Holdings Limited (CD:NASDAQ), 60.3%