Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.3, a gain of 135.3%. On Wed 24 Jun 20, EKSO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 25 Jun 20 at 12:55 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed 10 Jun 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ)
Ekso Bionics Holdings Inc designs, develops and sells wearable bionic human exoskeletons that have applications in healthcare, industrial, military, and consumer markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Professional Diversity Network, Inc. (IPDN:NASDAQ), 142.76%
- Ekso Bionics Holdings, Inc. (EKSO:NASDAQ), 135.32%
- Puhui Wealth Investment Management Co., Ltd. (PHCF:NASDAQ), 105.79%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 96.24%
- Aptevo Therapeutics Inc. (APVO:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- Kitov Pharma Ltd (KTOV:NASDAQ), 46%
- Ocean Bio-Chem, Inc. (OBCI:NASDAQ), 39.13%
- PaySign, Inc. (PAYS:NASDAQ), 37.13%
- Sino-Global Shipping America, Ltd. (SINO:NASDAQ), 33.31%
- Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (INO:NASDAQ), 30.92%