Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE) jumped higher at $12.95, representing a gain of 35.9%. On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, MSC:NYSE touched a New 2-Week Low of $9.53. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat, Jul 17, 2021 at 10:36 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE)
Studio City International Holdings Ltd is a world-class gaming, retail and entertainment resort located in Cotai, Macau. It operates Studio City Casino with around 250 mass market gaming tables; approximately 970 gaming machines; and 45 VIP rolling chip tables. In addition, it offers non-gaming attractions, including the world's first figure-8 Ferris wheel, a Warner Bros.-themed family entertainment center, a 4-D Batman flight simulator, an exclusive night club and live performance arena.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%