OEG (OEG:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.17, a gain of 46.6%. On Fri 25 Dec 20, OEG:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $1.55. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 17 Dec 20 at 03:26 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Thu 10 Dec 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 24 Nov 20 at $2.25 with a volume of 21M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About OEG (OEG:NASDAQ)
Orbital Energy Group Inc is a diversified energy infrastructure services company. Orbital Energy's group of businesses includes Orbital Gas Systems, Orbital Power Services, and Orbital Solar Services. The company provides gas solutions, serving the energy, power, and processing markets through the design, installation, and commissioning of industrial gas sampling, measurement, and delivery systems. The firm also offers engineering, construction, maintenance, and emergency response solutions to the power, utilities, and midstream markets.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 414.85%
- Regional Health Properties, Inc. (RHE:NYSEMKT), 93.8%
- BTBT (BTBT:NASDAQ), 81.17%
- ATIF Holdings Limited (ATIF:NASDAQ), 51.43%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 46.62%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 45.59%
- RCM Technologies, Inc. (RCMT:NASDAQ), 42.94%
- ASLE (ASLE:NASDAQ), 42.8%
- EQOS (EQOS:NASDAQ), 41.16%
- Peabody Energy Corporation (BTU:NYSE), 39.53%