DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $16.2, representing a gain of 20.2%. On Wed, Oct 13, 2021, DRIO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $13.7. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Oct 14, 2021 at 07:44 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Sep 29, 2021, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ)
DarioHealth Corp is digital health and mobile health solutions company. It is engaged in developing The Dario Smart Diabetes Management Solution platform for diabetes management.
Top 10 Gainers:
- GRVI (GRVI:NASDAQ), 39.32%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 26.17%
- Broadwind Energy, Inc. (BWEN:NASDAQ), 25.82%
- BBIG (BBIG:NASDAQ), 22.76%
- XPOF (XPOF:NYSE), 20.82%
- DarioHealth Corp. (DRIO:NASDAQ), 20.18%
- Huttig Building Products, Inc. (HBP:NASDAQ), 20.15%
- Cabot Oil & Gas Corporation (COG:NYSE), 20.08%
- CYTO (CYTO:NASDAQ), 18.99%
- Viomi Technology Co., Ltd (VIOT:NASDAQ), 16.07%