BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC:NASDAQ) soared at $88.69, a gain of 45.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 19 Oct 20 at 05:20 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 02 Oct 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 81.82% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC:NASDAQ)
BioSpecifics Technologies Corp is a biopharmaceutical company. It is developing an injectable collagenase clostridium histolyticum for multiple indications which is marketed as XIAFLEX in the United States or Xiapex in Europe.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 293.72%
- CCNC (CCNC:NASDAQ), 108.18%
- Senmiao Technology Limited (AIHS:NASDAQ), 79.16%
- Dogness (International) Corporation (DOGZ:NASDAQ), 72.9%
- Dragon Victory International Limited (LYL:NASDAQ), 55.83%
- IT Tech Packaging, Inc. (ITP:NYSEMKT), 50.71%
- BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (BSTC:NASDAQ), 45.35%
- Greenland Technologies Holding Corporation (GTEC:NASDAQ), 41.6%
- BOQI International Medical Inc. (BIMI:NASDAQ), 38.14%
- Front Yard Residential Corporation (RESI:NYSE), 34.94%