BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ) rocketted at $14.75, representing a gain of 20.4%. On Wed, May 19, 2021, BBQ:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $12.41. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 19, 2021 at 05:29 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed, May 05, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ)
BBQ Holdings Inc operates restaurants, which offer full table service, feature wood-smoked and off-the-grill entree favorites that fit into the barbeque category. It has company-owned and franchise-operated restaurants in the United States, Canada, and the UAE and it operates within the industry segment of foodservice. Each restaurant features a selection of hickory-smoked and off-the-grill barbecue favorites, such as flame-grilled St. Louis-style and baby back ribs, Texas beef brisket, Georgia chopped pork, country-roasted chicken, and signature sandwiches and salads. Its restaurants offer side items, such as cornbread, potato salad, coleslaw, Shack Fries and Wilbur Beans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Big Rock Partners Acquisition Corp. (BRPA:NASDAQ), 88.01%
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 59.07%
- SNSE (SNSE:NASDAQ), 30.11%
- PDS Biotechnology Corporation (PDSB:NASDAQ), 26.66%
- VERA (VERA:NASDAQ), 26.12%
- SKYT (SKYT:NASDAQ), 26.01%
- Oxbridge Re Holdings Limited (OXBR:NASDAQ), 24.64%
- Lianluo Smart Limited (LLIT:NASDAQ), 24.59%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 20.41%
- Nam Tai Property Inc. (NTP:NYSE), 18.73%