Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $5.58, representing a gain of 49.2%. On Tue, Apr 12, 2022, ATRS:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $3.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 13, 2022 at 04:52 PM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Mar 29, 2022, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS:NASDAQ)
Antares Pharma Inc is a specialty pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing self-administered parenteral pharmaceutical products and technologies including novel, pressure-assisted injectors.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc. (KLDO:NASDAQ), 75.06%
- Antares Pharma, Inc. (ATRS:NASDAQ), 49.2%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Biofrontera Inc. (BFRI:NASDAQ), 34.05%
- Creatd Inc. (CRTD:NASDAQ), 33.14%
- HighPeak Energy Inc. (HPK:NASDAQ), 31.76%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 26.8%
- Turning Point Therapeutics, Inc. (TPTX:NASDAQ), 25.13%
- Hallador Energy Company (HNRG:NASDAQ), 25.06%