NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Gains 29.6%
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ) shot up at $1.62, a gain of 29.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 04:14 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Thu, Oct 27, 2022, the stock recorded 11.11% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at $63.85 with a volume of 9M+.
About NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ)
NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing and commercializing therapies for patients with diabetic neuropathy and Alzheimer's disease. Its product candidate comprises NB-01, which is primarily focused on the development of a treatment for painful diabetic neuropathy; NB-02, which treat the symptoms of neurodegenerative diseases associated with the malfunction of a protein called tau, and with amyloid-beta plaque deposition; Gemcabene, which is focused on developing and commercializing therapies for the treatment of dyslipidemia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Merrimack Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MACK:NASDAQ), 212.75%
- Bull Horn Holdings Corp. (BHSE:NASDAQ), 44.67%
- Outset Medical Inc. (OM:NASDAQ), 29.9%
- NeuroBo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NRBO:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 28.32%
- Riskified Ltd. Class A (RSKD:NYSE), 24.94%
- Health Catalyst, Inc. (HCAT:NASDAQ), 23.34%
- Quotient Technology Inc. (QUOT:NYSE), 22.81%
- Kala Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (KALA:NASDAQ), 22.8%
- Vivint Smart Home, Inc. (VVNT:NYSE), 20.57%