NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ) shot up at $12.64, representing a gain of 15.1%. On Mon, Sep 13, 2021, NRXP:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Low of $10.98. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Sep 08, 2021 at 08:46 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Aug 30, 2021, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Aug 18, 2021 at $18.3 with a volume of 1B+.
About NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ)
NRX Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage, small molecule pharmaceutical company which develops novel therapeutics for the treatment of central nervous system disorders and life-threatening...
Top 10 Gainers:
- Communications Systems, Inc. (JCS:NASDAQ), 39.41%
- OG (OG:NYSE), 30.59%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 26.73%
- IRNT (IRNT:NYSE), 20.27%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 18.67%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 17.43%
- Kezar Life Sciences, Inc. (KZR:NASDAQ), 17.41%
- BELLUS Health Inc. (BLU:NASDAQ), 16.53%
- NRXP (NRXP:NASDAQ), 15.12%
- ADGI (ADGI:NASDAQ), 14.81%