General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT) jumped higher at $0.27, a gain of 28.9%. On Tue 21 Jul 20, GMO:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $0.2. From Tue 07 Jul 20, the stock recorded 30.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 09 Jun 20 at $0.37 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT)
General Moly Inc is engaged in the business of the exploration, development and mining of properties containing molybdenum in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 121.92%
- TransAtlantic Petroleum Ltd. (TAT:NYSEMKT), 56.3%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 56.29%
- Oblong Inc. (OBLG:NYSEMKT), 46.4%
- Kingold Jewelry, Inc. (KGJI:NASDAQ), 46.32%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 38.54%
- Sundance Energy, Inc. (SNDE:NASDAQ), 37.24%
- FBRX (FBRX:NASDAQ), 31.99%
- General Moly, Inc. (GMO:NYSEMKT), 28.91%
- At Home Group Inc. (HOME:NYSE), 27.37%