Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ) shot up at $7.03, representing a gain of 49.3%. On Fri 12 Mar 21, ZYNE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $4.73. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 12 Mar 21 at 11:47 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 26 Feb 21, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Feb 21 at $9 with a volume of 35M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ)
Zynerba Pharmaceuticals Inc together with its subsidiary is a pharmaceutical company which is focused on developing and commercializing proprietary next generation synthetic cannabinoid therapeutics formulated for transdermal delivery.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sigma Labs, Inc. (SGLB:NASDAQ), 128.74%
- OCG (OCG:NASDAQ), 120.38%
- Takung Art Co., Ltd. (TKAT:NYSEMKT), 105.13%
- Check-Cap Ltd. (CHEK:NASDAQ), 100.65%
- IGNY (IGNY:NASDAQ), 100%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 84.36%
- Luokung Technology Corp. (LKCO:NASDAQ), 55.66%
- Zynerba Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ZYNE:NASDAQ), 49.26%
- Liquid Media Group Ltd. (YVR:NASDAQ), 46.7%
- Shaw Communications Inc. (SJR:NYSE), 41.37%