TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $7.46, representing a gain of 34.7%. On Tue 10 Nov 20, TCON:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $5.74. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 10 Nov 20 at 07:17 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Tue 27 Oct 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 18 Sep 20 at $6.37 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ)
TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of novel targeted therapeutics for cancer, age-related macular degeneration and fibrotic diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Five Prime Therapeutics, Inc. (FPRX:NASDAQ), 237.08%
- Fuel Tech, Inc. (FTEK:NASDAQ), 64.26%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 44.83%
- GRAY (GRAY:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 34.66%
- Genfit SA (GNFT:NASDAQ), 28.79%
- Immuron Limited (IMRN:NASDAQ), 24.44%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 24.02%
- Revlon, Inc. (REV:NYSE), 22.53%
- Celcuity Inc. (CELC:NASDAQ), 22.03%