Viela Bio, Inc. (VIE:NASDAQ) shot up at $52.81, a gain of 52.3%. On Fri 29 Jan 21, VIE:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $33.78. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 01 Feb 21 at 02:57 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 15 Jan 21, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Viela Bio, Inc. (VIE:NASDAQ)
Viela Bio Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company engaged in developing and commercializing transformative treatments for severe inflammation and autoimmune diseases. Its product inebilizumab, is a humanized monoclonal antibody, designed to target CD19, a molecule expressed on the surface of a broad range of immune system B cells.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Comstock Mining Inc. (LODE:NYSEMKT), 116.91%
- Leisure Acquisition Corp. (LACQ:NASDAQ), 111.18%
- Dynavax Technologies Corporation (DVAX:NASDAQ), 62.76%
- Tuscan Holdings Corp. (THCB:NASDAQ), 56.45%
- Ferroglobe PLC (GSM:NASDAQ), 55.93%
- Viela Bio, Inc. (VIE:NASDAQ), 52.26%
- Avino Silver & Gold Mines Ltd. (ASM:NYSEMKT), 50.41%
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 48.47%
- BioCryst Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (BCRX:NASDAQ), 39.08%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 33.62%