Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ) rocketted at $15.36, representing a gain of 13.5%. On Mon, Apr 19, 2021, SMED:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $13.05. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Apr 14, 2021 at 11:33 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon, Apr 05, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ)
Sharps Compliance Corp is a provider of waste management services including medical, pharmaceutical and hazardous. It serve customers in multiple markets such as home health care, retail clinics and pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Top 10 Gainers:
- HIII (HIII:NASDAQ), 100%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 27.31%
- EBET (EBET:NASDAQ), 24.69%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 22.04%
- Planet Green Holdings Corp. (PLAG:NYSEMKT), 20.6%
- Summer Infant, Inc. (SUMR:NASDAQ), 15.83%
- Kansas City Southern (KSU:NYSE), 15.25%
- PPBT (PPBT:NASDAQ), 13.84%
- Sharps Compliance Corp. (SMED:NASDAQ), 13.53%
- Moxian, Inc. (MOXC:NASDAQ), 13.33%