QH (QH:NASDAQ) rocketted at $8.32, representing a gain of 24.6%. On Wed 09 Sep 20, QH:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $6.65. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 27 Aug 20 at 06:25 AM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 26 Aug 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About QH (QH:NASDAQ)
Quhuo Ltd is a workforce operational solution platform in China. The company provides tech-enabled, end-to-end operational solutions to blue-chip on-demand consumer service businesses in industries with e-commerce exposure, including food delivery, ride-hailing, housekeeping and bike-sharing.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Yield10 Bioscience, Inc. (YTEN:NASDAQ), 53.79%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 40%
- Pingtan Marine Enterprise Ltd. (PME:NASDAQ), 32.36%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 27.23%
- QH (QH:NASDAQ), 24.55%
- Virtusa Corporation (VRTU:NASDAQ), 24.49%
- Agenus Inc. (AGEN:NASDAQ), 23.87%
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (PRTK:NASDAQ), 21.08%
- Rhodium (RH:NYSE), 20.05%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 18.49%