Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $8.4, a gain of 59.1%. On Thu 02 Jul 20, BLNK:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.24. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 17 Jun 20 at 09:44 AM in the 'UPGRADE' category. From Thu 18 Jun 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 30 Jun 20 at $6.74 with a volume of 66M+.
About Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ)
Blink Charging Co is an owner, operator, and provider of electric vehicle (EV) charging services. The Company offers both residential and commercial EV charging equipment, enabling EV drivers to easily recharge at various location types.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Unum Therapeutics Inc. (UMRX:NASDAQ), 394.6%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 64.54%
- AYRO (AYRO:NASDAQ), 63.61%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 62.21%
- Blink Charging Co. (BLNK:NASDAQ), 59.09%
- Rosehill Resources Inc. (ROSE:NASDAQ), 57.58%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 45.72%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 39.86%
- MOGU Inc. (MOGU:NYSE), 37.29%
- Gevo, Inc. (GEVO:NASDAQ), 34.54%