Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ) soared at $9.75, a gain of 24.2%. On Tue, Jul 20, 2021, MRIN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.85. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri, Jul 16, 2021 at 07:46 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Tue, Jul 06, 2021, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 9.09% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at $27.26 with a volume of 44M+.
About Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ)
Marin Software Inc provides a cloud-based digital advertising management solution for search, display, social and mobile advertising channels to improve financial performance, realize efficiencies and time savings and improve business decisions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Chembio Diagnostics, Inc. (CEMI:NASDAQ), 159.22%
- NeuroMetrix, Inc. (NURO:NASDAQ), 107.17%
- Aehr Test Systems (AEHR:NASDAQ), 37.5%
- Studio City International Holdings Limited (MSC:NYSE), 35.89%
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 29.47%
- NSPR (NSPR:NASDAQ), 29.1%
- LEXX (LEXX:NASDAQ), 28.07%
- GX Acquisition Corp. (GXGX:NASDAQ), 27.18%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 24.2%
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR:NASDAQ), 21.21%