Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ) soared at $4.54, representing a gain of 29.3%.
About Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ)
Integrated Media Technology Ltd, formerly China Integrated Media Corp Ltd provides media & advertising services on mobile devices. It provides Pay TV Channel Management Services in China & digital and outdoor multimedia services in Australia and Malaysia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Energous Corporation (WATT:NASDAQ), 155.98%
- Gulfport Energy Corporation (GPOR:NASDAQ), 82.69%
- SandRidge Energy, Inc. (SD:NYSE), 69.44%
- TORM plc (TRMD:NASDAQ), 65.79%
- SilverBow Resources, Inc. (SBOW:NYSE), 42.86%
- Huitao Technology Co., Ltd. (HHT:NASDAQ), 41.46%
- NanoViricides, Inc. (NNVC:NYSEMKT), 33.62%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 33.33%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 31.09%
- Integrated Media Technology Limited (IMTE:NASDAQ), 29.34%