Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ) shot up at $20.89, representing a gain of 50.8%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 29 Oct 20 at 02:42 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 23 Oct 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 22 Oct 20 at $16.51 with a volume of 3M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ)
Hawaiian Holdings Inc provides air transportation for passengers and cargo. Routes are principally focused on transportation between the Hawaiian Islands, United States, and the South Pacific regions of Asia and Australia.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sundial Growers Inc. (SNDL:NASDAQ), 83.4%
- Sotherly Hotels Inc. (SOHO:NASDAQ), 64.33%
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (AMC:NYSE), 51.41%
- Hawaiian Holdings, Inc. (HA:NASDAQ), 50.83%
- Braemar Hotels & Resorts, Inc. (BHR:NYSE), 47.77%
- Express, Inc. (EXPR:NYSE), 47.41%
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc. (CNK:NYSE), 45.17%
- National CineMedia, Inc. (NCMI:NASDAQ), 44.44%
- Medalist Diversified REIT, Inc. (MDRR:NASDAQ), 43.26%
- The Chefs' Warehouse, Inc. (CHEF:NASDAQ), 42.69%