Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ) soared at $9.43, representing a gain of 27.4%. On Mon, Apr 05, 2021, EYES:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $7.4. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 08:18 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Mon, Mar 22, 2021, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue, Mar 09, 2021 at $20 with a volume of 107M+.
About Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ)
Second Sight Medical Products Inc develops, manufactures and markets implantable prosthetic devices that can restore some functional vision to patients blinded by outer retinal degenerations, such as Retinitis Pigmentosa.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ENNV (ENNV:NASDAQ), 2641.03%
- RMO (RMO:NYSE), 59.6%
- Galectin Therapeutics, Inc. (GALT:NASDAQ), 35.27%
- SJ (SJ:NASDAQ), 30.38%
- Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (BTX:NYSEMKT), 29.98%
- GBOX (GBOX:NASDAQ), 28.55%
- Second Sight Medical Products, Inc. (EYES:NASDAQ), 27.43%
- Target Hospitality Corp. (TH:NASDAQ), 24.23%
- FreightCar America, Inc. (RAIL:NASDAQ), 22.87%
- BBQ Holdings, Inc. (BBQ:NASDAQ), 22.38%