Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT) shot up at $0.41, representing a gain of 24.3%. From Mon 31 Aug 20, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT)
Superior Drilling Products Inc is a drilling and completion tool technology company. The Company is a manufacturer of both remanufactured and new diamond drill bits and drill string components for the oil, natural gas and mining drilling industries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Novus Therapeutics, Inc. (NVUS:NASDAQ), 192.88%
- Marinus Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (MRNS:NASDAQ), 51.66%
- IPOB (IPOB:NYSE), 34.56%
- Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS:NASDAQ), 28.34%
- Superior Drilling Products, Inc. (SDPI:NYSEMKT), 24.27%
- Plus Therapeutics, Inc. (PSTV:NASDAQ), 24.18%
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 23.73%
- Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN:NYSE), 23.61%
- Kosmos Energy Ltd. (KOS:NYSE), 22.77%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 20.95%