TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ) rocketted at $2.41, a gain of 27.5%. On Mon 31 Aug 20, TCON:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.89. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 31 Aug 20 at 08:34 AM in the 'PRIVATE PLACEMENT' category. From Mon 17 Aug 20, the stock recorded 60.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Mon 17 Aug 20 at $2.33 with a volume of 22M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ)
TRACON Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company. The Company is engaged in the development and commercialization of novel targeted therapeutics for cancer, age-related macular degeneration and fibrotic diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Jounce Therapeutics, Inc. (JNCE:NASDAQ), 55.58%
- Gogo Inc. (GOGO:NASDAQ), 43.39%
- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (ZM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 40.44%
- Liberty Oilfield Services Inc. (LBRT:NYSE), 35.66%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 32.37%
- NNOX (NNOX:NASDAQ), 29.72%
- TRACON Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (TCON:NASDAQ), 27.51%
- Uxin Limited (UXIN:NASDAQ), 25.74%
- Tortoise Acquisition Corp. (SHLL:NYSE), 24.16%