Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN:NASDAQ) shot up at $453.23, representing a gain of 35%. On Wed 21 Oct 20, ALGN:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday High of $338.68. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 22 Oct 20 at 03:48 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Wed 07 Oct 20, the stock recorded 70.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN:NASDAQ)
Align Technology Inc designs, manufactures and markets a system of clear aligner therapy, intra-oral scanners and CAD/CAM digital services used in dentistry, orthodontics, and dental records storage. Its segments are Clear Aligner and Scanners & Services.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Ever-Glory International Group, Inc. (EVK:NASDAQ), 122.22%
- TuanChe Limited (TC:NASDAQ), 98.36%
- KBS Fashion Group Limited (KBSF:NASDAQ), 63.6%
- Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (SQBG:NASDAQ), 47.89%
- Westell Technologies, Inc. (WSTL:NASDAQ), 45%
- Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN:NASDAQ), 34.97%
- OEG (OEG:NASDAQ), 34.45%
- Bio-Path Holdings, Inc. (BPTH:NASDAQ), 27.98%
- Concord Medical Services Holdings Limited (CCM:NYSE), 23.13%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 22.31%