Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.07, representing a gain of 40%. On Thu, Mar 02, 2023, XELA:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $0.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, Feb 22, 2023 at 03:55 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Feb 16, 2023, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Feb 08, 2023 at $0.08 with a volume of 257M+.
About Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ)
Exela Technologies Inc provides transaction processing solutions and enterprise information management. Its products include Business process management, enterprise information management, enrollment and applications and mobile applications.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Decarbonization Plus Acquisition Corporation IV (DCRD:NASDAQ), 40.52%
- Exela Technologies, Inc. (XELA:NASDAQ), 40%
- Biophytis SA (BPTS:NASDAQ), 38.64%
- Dominion Energy Midstream Partners, LP (DM:NYSE), 36%
- OncoSec Medical Incorporated (ONCS:NASDAQ), 35.78%
- Mmtec, Inc. (MTC:NASDAQ), 32.28%
- FOXO Technologies Inc. Class A (FOXO:NYSEMKT), 32.26%
- Reneo Pharmaceuticals Inc. (RPHM:NASDAQ), 30.7%
- Gaotu Techedu Inc. American Depositary Shares (GOTU:NYSE), 26.15%
- Sky Harbour Group Corporation Class A (SKYH:NYSEMKT), 25.26%