Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $4, representing a gain of 49.3%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 06 Jan 21 at 11:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 24 Dec 20, the stock recorded 75.00% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 05 Jan 21 at $2.99 with a volume of 329M+.
About Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ)
Jaguar Health Inc, formerly Jaguar Animal Health Inc, is an animal health company. The company is engaged in developing and commercializing first-in-class gastrointestinal products for companion and production animals and horses.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 104.93%
- PolarityTE, Inc. (PTE:NASDAQ), 72.17%
- Chimerix, Inc. (CMRX:NASDAQ), 69.08%
- ChinaNet Online Holdings, Inc. (CNET:NASDAQ), 65.68%
- LGHL (LGHL:NASDAQ), 58.44%
- VIH (VIH:NASDAQ), 58.31%
- Jaguar Health, Inc. (JAGX:NASDAQ), 49.25%
- Globalstar, Inc. (GSAT:NYSEMKT), 41.59%
- Avinger, Inc. (AVGR:NASDAQ), 37.81%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 35.03%