Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ) soared at $6.16, a gain of 24.9%. On Wed 11 Nov 20, BIOC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $4.93. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 12 Nov 20 at 05:23 PM in the 'EARNINGS' category. From Wed 28 Oct 20, the stock recorded 80.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ)
Biocept Inc is an early commercial-stage molecular oncology diagnostics company. It develops and commercializes proprietary circulating tumor cell and circulating tumor DNA assays utilizing a standard blood sample.
Top 10 Gainers:
- IMAC Holdings, Inc. (IMAC:NASDAQ), 83.29%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 67.23%
- EuroDry Ltd. (EDRY:NASDAQ), 58.13%
- Pyxis Tankers Inc. (PXS:NASDAQ), 40.64%
- XPEV (XPEV:NYSE), 33.4%
- Akers Biosciences, Inc. (AKER:NASDAQ), 29.07%
- Celsius Holdings, Inc. (CELH:NASDAQ), 29.03%
- Electrameccanica Vehicles Corp. (SOLO:NASDAQ), 28.12%
- LI (LI:NASDAQ), 27.27%
- Biocept, Inc. (BIOC:NASDAQ), 24.95%