Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO:NASDAQ) soared at $74.99, representing a gain of 16.6%. On Thu, Jul 29, 2021, SIMO:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $64.3. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Jul 29, 2021 at 04:51 PM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Thu, Jul 15, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO:NASDAQ)
Silicon Motion Technology Corp is engaged in designs, develops and supplies NAND flash controllers ICs for solid state storage devices and SSD controllers. It also supplies specialized high-performance hyperscale datacenter and industrial SSD solutions.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 54.99%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 38.89%
- Marin Software Incorporated (MRIN:NASDAQ), 28.17%
- Atlassian Corporation Plc (TEAM:NASDAQ), 21.86%
- iFresh Inc. (IFMK:NASDAQ), 21.62%
- RLYB (RLYB:NASDAQ), 20.57%
- SNTG (SNTG:NASDAQ), 17.27%
- Silicon Motion Technology Corporation (SIMO:NASDAQ), 16.63%
- Alpha Pro Tech, Ltd. (APT:NYSEMKT), 15.37%
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc. (BCLI:NASDAQ), 14.49%