Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ) rocketted at $1.89, representing a gain of 50%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 15 Jun 20 at 08:08 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri 29 May 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 10 Jun 20 at $1.59 with a volume of 1M+.
About Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ)
Brickell Biotech Inc is a United States-based clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on developing therapeutics for the treatment of skin diseases. Its pipeline consists of therapeutics for Hyperhidrosis, Cutaneous T-cell lymphoma, Psoriasis, and Other prevalent severe skin diseases. The company's pipeline products include Sofpironium Bromide, BBI-3000 and BBI-6000 among others.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Urban One, Inc. (UONE:NASDAQ), 255.43%
- Edesa Biotech, Inc. (EDSA:NASDAQ), 101.39%
- China HGS Real Estate Inc. (HGSH:NASDAQ), 72%
- Urban Tea, Inc. (MYT:NASDAQ), 66.41%
- The9 Limited (NCTY:NASDAQ), 61.97%
- Novan, Inc. (NOVN:NASDAQ), 61.84%
- Birks Group Inc. (BGI:NYSEMKT), 54.6%
- Net Element, Inc. (NETE:NASDAQ), 50%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 50%
- Celldex Therapeutics, Inc. (CLDX:NASDAQ), 37.31%