Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ) rocketted at $13.59, representing a gain of 43.7%. On Tue 08 Sep 20, TRIL:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $9.46. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 09 Sep 20 at 04:09 PM in the 'PUBLIC OFFERING' category. From Tue 25 Aug 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ)
Trillium Therapeutics Inc is an immuno-oncology company developing therapies for the treatment of cancer. Its SIRPaFc and CD200 monoclonal antibody targets immuno regulatory pathways that tumor cells exploit to evade the host immune system.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Intra-Cellular Therapies, Inc. (ITCI:NASDAQ), 72.87%
- Superconductor Technologies Inc. (SCON:NASDAQ), 44.92%
- Trillium Therapeutics Inc. (TRIL:NASDAQ), 43.66%
- Watford Holdings Ltd. (WTRE:NASDAQ), 24.79%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 24.31%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 22.67%
- AMYT (AMYT:NASDAQ), 21.84%
- Precipio, Inc. (PRPO:NASDAQ), 21.19%
- 500.com Limited (WBAI:NYSE), 20.9%
- Astrotech Corporation (ASTC:NASDAQ), 20.47%