Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ) shot up at $12.94, a gain of 37.4%. On Mon 28 Dec 20, IMMR:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week High of $9.42. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 29 Dec 20 at 11:10 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 14 Dec 20, the stock recorded 44.44% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 02 Sep 20 at $10.86 with a volume of 2M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ)
Immersion Corp is a software licensing company. It is engaged in creation, design, development, and licensing of patented haptic technologies that allow people to use their sense of touch more fully when operating digital devices.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SRSA (SRSA:NASDAQ), 1480.88%
- Tenax Therapeutics, Inc. (TENX:NASDAQ), 85.05%
- Universal Security Instruments, Inc. (UUU:NYSEMKT), 62.34%
- Bionano Genomics, Inc. (BNGO:NASDAQ), 50.42%
- Technical Communications Corporation (TCCO:NASDAQ), 47.04%
- Koss Corporation (KOSS:NASDAQ), 43.93%
- Equillium, Inc. (EQ:NASDAQ), 41.74%
- New Concept Energy, Inc. (GBR:NYSEMKT), 37.85%
- Immersion Corporation (IMMR:NASDAQ), 37.37%
- China Finance Online Co. Limited (JRJC:NASDAQ), 29.6%