Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ) rocketted at $0.3, a gain of 39%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed, May 11, 2022 at 09:49 AM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Fri, Apr 29, 2022, the stock recorded 0.00% Up Days and 0.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 25, 2022 at $0.62 with a volume of 4M+.
About Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ)
Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc is a biopharmaceutical company. Its business involves the development of therapeutics to address serious inflammatory diseases such as cystic fibrosis, systemic sclerosis and skin-predominant dermatomyositis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- AgriFORCE Growing Systems Ltd. (AGRI:NASDAQ), 65.87%
- New Age Beverages Corporation (NBEV:NASDAQ), 65.82%
- Trevena, Inc. (TRVN:NASDAQ), 49.16%
- Corbus Pharmaceuticals Holdings, Inc. (CRBP:NASDAQ), 38.96%
- Xeris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XERS:NASDAQ), 29.24%
- Aspira Women's Health Inc. (AWH:NASDAQ), 28.57%
- Indonesia Energy Corporation Limited (INDO:NYSEMKT), 27.1%
- High Tide Inc. (HITI:NASDAQ), 26.67%
- Pulse Biosciences, Inc. (PLSE:NASDAQ), 26.47%
- Arcadia Biosciences, Inc. (RKDA:NASDAQ), 24.75%