Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH:NYSE) soared at $20.46, a gain of 12.5%. On Tue 22 Sep 20, HTH:NYSE hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $17.8. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 23 Sep 20 at 06:34 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue 08 Sep 20, the stock recorded 20.00% Up Days and 27.27% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH:NYSE)
Hilltop Holdings Inc. is a diversified financial holding company. It provides business and consumer banking services from offices located throughout Texas through PlainsCapital Bank.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SPI Energy Co., Ltd. (SPI:NASDAQ), 1259.22%
- Sunworks, Inc. (SUNW:NASDAQ), 50.38%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 47.64%
- JinkoSolar Holding Co., Ltd. (JKS:NYSE), 20.97%
- Predictive Oncology Inc. (POAI:NASDAQ), 16.66%
- ASLAN Pharmaceuticals Limited (ASLN:NASDAQ), 16.36%
- AMWL (AMWL:NYSE), 15.38%
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 12.8%
- Hilltop Holdings Inc. (HTH:NYSE), 12.48%
- Polar Power, Inc. (POLA:NASDAQ), 11.63%