SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $2.08, representing a gain of 101.9%. On Fri 26 Mar 21, SEAC:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Intraday Low of $1. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 29 Mar 21 at 09:13 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Fri 12 Mar 21, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 17 Mar 21 at $1.4 with a volume of 1M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC:NASDAQ)
SeaChange International Inc licenses, manages, distributes video and advertising content for cable television system operators, telecommunications companies, satellite operators and media companies.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SeaChange International, Inc. (SEAC:NASDAQ), 101.94%
- GHAC (GHAC:NASDAQ), 100%
- CFV (CFV:NASDAQ), 100%
- TDUP (TDUP:NASDAQ), 57%
- UPC (UPC:NASDAQ), 37.84%
- China Pharma Holdings, Inc. (CPHI:NYSEMKT), 37.04%
- HOFV (HOFV:NASDAQ), 31.07%
- Cyanotech Corporation (CYAN:NASDAQ), 30.6%
- Fly Leasing Limited (FLY:NYSE), 27.47%
- Trinity Biotech plc (TRIB:NASDAQ), 24.85%