Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT) shot up at $10.45, representing a gain of 85.3%. On Fri 01 Jan 21, MXC:NYSEMKT touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $6.46. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 24 Dec 20 at 10:29 AM in the 'PATENT' category. From Mon 21 Dec 20, the stock recorded 37.50% Up Days and 44.44% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 08 Oct 20 at $8.79 with a volume of 6M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT)
Mexco Energy Corp is an independent oil and gas company. It is engaged in the exploration, development and production of natural gas and crude oil properties located in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- RSVA (RSVA:NASDAQ), 865.52%
- Synthetic Biologics, Inc. (SYN:NYSEMKT), 99.96%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 89.25%
- Mexco Energy Corporation (MXC:NYSEMKT), 85.28%
- The Peck Company Holdings, Inc. (PECK:NASDAQ), 70.08%
- Onconova Therapeutics, Inc. (ONTX:NASDAQ), 65.5%
- Brickell Biotech, Inc. (BBI:NASDAQ), 48.55%
- Castor Maritime Inc. (CTRM:NASDAQ), 40.78%
- Zosano Pharma Corporation (ZSAN:NASDAQ), 38.26%
- Atomera Incorporated (ATOM:NASDAQ), 37.23%