Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $7.78, representing a gain of 46.8%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Mon 14 Sep 20 at 04:39 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Fri 28 Aug 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 30.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed 02 Sep 20 at $6.94 with a volume of 38M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ)
Aviragen Therapeutics Inc is a bio-pharmaceutical company. It is engaged in developing direct-acting antivirals to treat infections that affect a number of patients. It includes oral, small molecule compounds to treat infectious diseases.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cassava Sciences, Inc. (SAVA:NASDAQ), 133.43%
- Immunomedics, Inc. (IMMU:NASDAQ), 97.99%
- Vaxart, Inc. (VXRT:NASDAQ), 46.79%
- NextDecade Corporation (NEXT:NASDAQ), 46.31%
- Scientific Games Corporation (SGMS:NASDAQ), 39.33%
- J.Jill, Inc. (JILL:NYSE), 37.51%
- Mersana Therapeutics, Inc. (MRSN:NASDAQ), 29.6%
- CBAK Energy Technology, Inc. (CBAT:NASDAQ), 26.16%
- Select Energy Services, Inc. (WTTR:NYSE), 25.56%
- Evogene Ltd. (EVGN:NASDAQ), 24.88%