BON (BON:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $11.89, a gain of 33.6%. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue, Jul 06, 2021 at 10:09 AM in the 'ACQUISITION' category. From Tue, Jun 29, 2021, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 60.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Jul 07, 2021 at $17.6 with a volume of 3M+.
About BON (BON:NASDAQ)
Broadstone Net Lease Inc is a real estate investment trust. It acquires, owns, and manages primarily single-tenant commercial real estate properties that are net leased on a long-term basis.
Top 10 Gainers:
- SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC:NASDAQ), 37.64%
- BON (BON:NASDAQ), 33.6%
- VRPX (VRPX:NASDAQ), 30.62%
- Wilhelmina International, Inc. (WHLM:NASDAQ), 24.7%
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ACRX:NASDAQ), 23.77%
- Kura Sushi USA, Inc. (KRUS:NASDAQ), 23.15%
- CorePoint Lodging Inc. (CPLG:NYSE), 21.83%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 21.15%
- GBS (GBS:NASDAQ), 16.89%
- Westwood Holdings Group, Inc. (WHG:NYSE), 15.95%