ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE) shot up at $0.69, a gain of 46.3%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Sat, Apr 23, 2022 at 01:53 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri, Apr 08, 2022, the stock recorded 22.22% Up Days and 10.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Wed, Apr 20, 2022 at $0.84 with a volume of 152M+.
About ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE)
ION Geophysical Corp provides a variety of seismic products and services, including seismic acquisition equipment, navigation and data-management software products, seismic data processing services to oil and natural gas industry.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Nkarta Inc. (NKTX:NASDAQ), 140.93%
- ION Geophysical Corporation (IO:NYSE), 46.29%
- Cango Inc. (CANG:NYSE), 40.68%
- Rubius Therapeutics, Inc. (RUBY:NASDAQ), 40.6%
- ERYTECH Pharma S.A. (ERYP:NASDAQ), 37.7%
- Redbox Entertainment Inc. (RDBX:NASDAQ), 37.54%
- Ardelyx, Inc. (ARDX:NASDAQ), 31.77%
- GWG Holdings, Inc. (GWGH:NASDAQ), 31.14%
- ImmuCell Corporation (ICCC:NASDAQ), 29.04%
- Veru Inc. (VERU:NASDAQ), 25.78%