Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.09, a gain of 29.6%. On Mon 26 Oct 20, NAKD:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week Low of $0.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Tue 13 Oct 20 at 05:34 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Mon 12 Oct 20, the stock recorded 10.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The stock spiked on Thu 01 Oct 20 at $0.14 with a volume of 107M+.
About Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ)
Naked Brand Group Inc through its wholly-owned subsidiary is engaged in manufacturing and selling of direct and wholesale men and women undergarments to consumers and retailers.It includes underwear,intimate apparel,lounge wear and sleepwear.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Scholar Rock Holding Corporation (SRRK:NASDAQ), 118.8%
- Sanchez Midstream Partners LP (SNMP:NYSEMKT), 42.61%
- Insignia Systems, Inc. (ISIG:NASDAQ), 35.32%
- Weidai Ltd. (WEI:NYSE), 35.06%
- Naked Brand Group Limited (NAKD:NASDAQ), 29.58%
- Synalloy Corporation (SYNL:NASDAQ), 27.45%
- Exact Sciences Corporation (EXAS:NASDAQ), 23.04%
- Tengasco, Inc. (TGC:NYSEMKT), 22.78%
- Harley-Davidson, Inc. (HOG:NYSE), 22.07%
- HCDI (HCDI:NASDAQ), 21.87%