Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ) shot up at $3.6, a gain of 62.9%. On Thu 17 Dec 20, MREO:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $2.26. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 18 Dec 20 at 12:24 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Thu 03 Dec 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ)
Mereo BioPharma Group PLC was incorporated and registered in England and Wales under the name Mereo BioPharma Group Limited on March 10, 2015. On June 3, 2016, the Company re-registered as a public company and changed its name to Mereo BioPharma Group PLC. The Company is a speciality biopharmaceutical company. The Company is principally engaged in the research and development of novel pharmaceuticals.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LFTR (LFTR:NASDAQ), 100%
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE), 88.74%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 62.9%
- FGF (FGF:NASDAQ), 50.96%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 50.03%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 46.92%
- FinServ Acquisition Corp. (FSRV:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 35.39%
- FireEye, Inc. (FEYE:NASDAQ), 33.73%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 29.31%