Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ) jumped higher at $0.41, representing a gain of 42.9%. On Fri 29 May 20, NTEC:NASDAQ touched a New 2-Week Intraday High of $0.31. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu 28 May 20 at 08:52 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 15 May 20, the stock recorded 33.33% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri 22 May 20 at $0.34 with a volume of 27M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ)
Intec Pharma Ltd is an Israel-based drug development company. It is a development stage biopharmaceutical company that develops formulations of drugs using its proprietary gastric retention technology, the Accordion Pill.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 172.44%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 75.89%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 61.63%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 38.2%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 31.55%
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR:NYSE), 30.16%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 29.74%