Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ) soared at $1.97, representing a gain of 75.9%. On Fri 29 May 20, DGLY:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $1.12. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Wed 27 May 20 at 08:08 AM in the 'MISCELLANEOUS' category. From Fri 15 May 20, the stock recorded 55.56% Up Days and 40.00% Green Days
The stock spiked on Tue 14 Apr 20 at $1.2 with a volume of 2M+.
About Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ)
Digital Ally Inc is engaged in the production and sale of digital video imaging, audio recording, and related storage products for use in law enforcement, security & commercial applications in the United States and other countries.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Cemtrex, Inc. (CETX:NASDAQ), 172.44%
- Digital Ally, Inc. (DGLY:NASDAQ), 75.89%
- Allied Esports Entertainment Inc. (AESE:NASDAQ), 61.63%
- Amyris, Inc. (AMRS:NASDAQ), 43.43%
- Intec Pharma Ltd. (NTEC:NASDAQ), 42.86%
- Myovant Sciences Ltd. (MYOV:NYSE), 38.2%
- ReWalk Robotics Ltd. (RWLK:NASDAQ), 33.07%
- Allena Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ALNA:NASDAQ), 31.55%
- CIRCOR International, Inc. (CIR:NYSE), 30.16%
- Inspired Entertainment, Inc. (INSE:NASDAQ), 29.74%