FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE) shot up at $0.42, a gain of 90.9%. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 13 Mar 20 at 04:08 AM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Wed 25 Mar 20, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 18.18% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE)
FTS International Inc is a provider of hydraulic fracturing services in North America based on both active and total horsepower of its equipment. It operates in the United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Independence Contract Drilling, Inc. (ICD:NYSE), 160.42%
- FTS International, Inc. (FTSI:NYSE), 90.91%
- U.S. Well Services, Inc. (USWS:NASDAQ), 90.44%
- Calumet Specialty Products Partners, L.P. (CLMT:NASDAQ), 66.97%
- AeroCentury Corp. (ACY:NYSEMKT), 57.34%
- Tiziana Life Sciences PLC (TLSA:NASDAQ), 56.68%
- Nautilus, Inc. (NLS:NYSE), 56.67%
- PlayAGS, Inc. (AGS:NYSE), 54.6%
- Tupperware Brands Corporation (TUP:NYSE), 54.36%
- Valaris plc (VAL:NYSE), 47.69%