U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ) shot up at $4.6, a gain of 40.7%. From Fri 17 Apr 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 63.64% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ)
US Energy Corp is an independent energy company. It is engaged in acquisition and development of oil and gas producing properties in South Texas and the Williston Basin in North Dakota, United States.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Stemline Therapeutics, Inc. (STML:NASDAQ), 154.84%
- MicroVision, Inc. (MVIS:NASDAQ), 147.58%
- IZEA Worldwide, Inc. (IZEA:NASDAQ), 73.59%
- Retractable Technologies, Inc. (RVP:NYSEMKT), 69.52%
- Remark Holdings, Inc. (MARK:NASDAQ), 55.02%
- Pyxus International, Inc. (PYX:NYSE), 49.19%
- Allied Healthcare Products, Inc. (AHPI:NASDAQ), 48.13%
- Renren Inc. (RENN:NYSE), 47.09%
- U.S. Energy Corp. (USEG:NASDAQ), 40.67%
- Applied DNA Sciences, Inc. (APDN:NASDAQ), 37.71%