CALT (CALT:NASDAQ) rocketted at $22.93, a gain of 22.3%. On Wed, Dec 15, 2021, CALT:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $18.64. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Dec 16, 2021 at 01:04 PM in the 'BIOTECH' category. From Wed, Dec 01, 2021, the stock recorded 40.00% Up Days and 36.36% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CALT (CALT:NASDAQ)
Calliditas Therapeutics AB operates as a specialty pharmaceutical company in Sweden. The company is engaged in the provision of pharmaceutical products for patients with niche indications. It is focused on the development and commercialization of the product candidate Nefecon intended for the treatment of patients with the inflammatory renal disease IgA nephropathy, a disease that causes chronic inflammation of the kidneys.
Top 10 Gainers:
- ADGI (ADGI:NASDAQ), 123.31%
- XFIN (XFIN:NASDAQ), 100%
- Kaixin Auto Holdings (KXIN:NASDAQ), 36.29%
- Assertio Therapeutics, Inc. (ASRT:NASDAQ), 23.7%
- Aptose Biosciences Inc. (APTO:NASDAQ), 23.53%
- CALT (CALT:NASDAQ), 22.29%
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. (ARCT:NASDAQ), 21.06%
- Zai Lab Limited (ZLAB:NASDAQ), 20.69%
- BSN (BSN:NYSE), 19.06%
- X4 Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (XFOR:NASDAQ), 17.33%