China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ) shot up at $2.54, a gain of 22.7%. On Wed, Aug 18, 2021, CLEU:NASDAQ hit a New 2-Week High of $2.07. The stock appeared on our News Catalysts scanner on Thu, Aug 12, 2021 at 10:46 AM in the 'AGREEMENT' category. From Wed, Aug 04, 2021, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 45.45% Green Days
The stock spiked on Fri, Mar 26, 2021 at $7.63 with a volume of 60M+, and its share price has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ)
China Liberal Education Holdings Ltd is an educational service provider operating in China. The various educational services and products provided by the company include services provided under Sino-foreign jointly managed academic programs, Overseas study consulting services, Technological consulting services and Job readiness training to graduating students. It also develops and provides textbooks and other course materials to students enrolled under the Sino-foreign Jointly Managed Academic Programs.
Top 10 Gainers:
- Sonnet BioTherapeutics Holdings, Inc. (SONN:NASDAQ), 63.74%
- Sonoma Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (SNOA:NASDAQ), 50.65%
- DLO (DLO:NASDAQ), 26.68%
- China Liberal Education Holdings Limited (CLEU:NASDAQ), 22.71%
- ENSC (ENSC:NASDAQ), 22.36%
- DATS (DATS:NASDAQ), 21.78%
- Macy's, Inc. (M:NYSE), 19.59%
- DNUT (DNUT:NASDAQ), 14.08%
- STVN (STVN:NYSE), 13.53%
- InVivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp. (NVIV:NASDAQ), 12.31%