CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE) jumped higher at $16.59, a gain of 88.7%. On Thu 17 Dec 20, CURO:NYSE hit a New 2-Week High of $8.79. The stock got featured on our News Catalysts scanner on Fri 18 Dec 20 at 12:50 PM in the 'INVESTOR UPDATE' category. From Thu 03 Dec 20, the stock recorded 50.00% Up Days and 54.55% Green Days
The share price of the company has been moving sideways in recent weeks.
About CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE)
CURO Group Holdings Corp is a consumer finance company. It offers a broad range of consumer finance products including unsecured installment loans, secured installment loans, open-end loans and single-pay loans.
Top 10 Gainers:
- LFTR (LFTR:NASDAQ), 100%
- CURO Group Holdings Corp. (CURO:NYSE), 88.74%
- Mereo BioPharma Group plc (MREO:NASDAQ), 62.9%
- FGF (FGF:NASDAQ), 50.96%
- CYREN Ltd. (CYRN:NASDAQ), 50.03%
- VistaGen Therapeutics, Inc. (VTGN:NASDAQ), 46.92%
- FinServ Acquisition Corp. (FSRV:NASDAQ), 36.36%
- Ampio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (AMPE:NYSEMKT), 35.39%
- FireEye, Inc. (FEYE:NASDAQ), 33.73%
- Organovo Holdings, Inc. (ONVO:NASDAQ), 29.31%